Skip to content

Yes, You Can Pay For Someone’s Bail Bond With Your Tax Return

call oxnard-bail-bonds-

Although the IRS will issue your tax return made to your name, you can absolutely use this money towards a bail bond payment for another person. Your tax return is really money that was originally yours – you had overpaid taxes during the year so now the IRS is finally returning that money to you. It’s not dirty money!

That being said, if you have made a commitment to help pay for a loved one’s bail bond, you must stay good on your word and make those payments. When extra cash becomes available, use it to your advantage and apply it to where you must spend money (like bills and bail bonds), not where you want to (like going on a shopping spree). Extra cash means you can catch up on payments or get ahead or plan ahead.

Keep on track with your bail bond payments. Your bail bond agent from Oxnard Bail Bond Store can keep you posted on when your next payment is due.

You can count on our bail agents to be there for you and your loved one. Our bail bondsmen are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can always assist you and your friend or family member. Whenever you need help bailing a loved one out of jail, just give us a call and one of our bail agents will be there to help.

Feel free to contact your agent (or any other agents) anytime at or call 805-256-3032 Oxnard Bail Bond Store Store is available around the clock – whenever you need us, we’re ready for you!