There are two types of people: those who bail out of jail, and those who do not. Let’s compare the two:
Those Who Bail Out Of Jail
- More likely to lean on friends and family for support.
- Will have a stronger defense case made with their lawyer.
- Will continue to receive paychecks because they can return to work.
- Less stressed.
Those Who Do Not Bail Out Of Jail
- Very limited face-to-face time and contact with loved ones.
- Less privacy.
- Will be living in jail for an unknown amount of time.
- Not as strong of a defense case; meeting with the lawyer can be more difficult.
Although it does require payments to bail out of jail, if you look at it, it really ends up being priceless. A person has so much to gain just by bailing out of jail because it is one thing that will affect so many aspects of their life, and the lives of their friends and family.